Featured Video

Google

Monday, July 27, 2009

The FIVE Love Languages

Who knew there were five love languages! And all of this time I have only spoken one. So, I am reading this new book, "The five love languages:How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate" by Gary Chapman. And since I am also reading 4 other books, it's going a little slow. I hope that once I get into reading it I will not put it down until I have read it completely. But in the meantime, I can tell you this....I am monolingual as it relates to the specific language of "quality time".

What about you...has anyone else read this? Could sure use the Cliff Notes right about..now!


Signed,
"The problem isn't my love--it's my love language!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.